Serving First Time Home Buyers in Benton County
If you’re looking to buy your first home in Benton County, make Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services NeighborWorks your first step. As one of HomeSmart Oregon’s trusted partner agencies, WHNS can give you the knowledge and confidence you need to take that first step toward buying your first home.
Our helpful Homeownership Center staff will work with you to provide:
- Individualized home buyer consultation
- Financial future and home buyer workshops
- Matched savings and down payment assistance for qualified households
Willamette Neighborhood Housing Services is a private, nonprofit community development corporation committed to improving lives and strengthening communities through quality affordable housing, first time home ownership, economic opportunity, and community partnerships.
The mission of WNHS is to:
- Create and preserve quality, affordable housing
- Strengthen communities.
- Provide economic opportunity
- Promote community partnerships
We provide online and in-person home buyer education for first time home buyers in the following Benton County Communities: